IT SUPPORT ANALYST
Under general supervision, the IT Support Analyst supports and maintains desktop computer systems, peripherals and office equipment both in the office environment and at remotely located Managed farm clients. This position will act as a first-level resource for installing, maintaining and updating selected software and hardware products in the office and at remotely located farms. Additionally the IT Support Analyst assists in implementing practices that will more effectively utilize resources. The IT Support Analyst must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to the client while maintaining confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting skills in Microsoft Windows
- Troubleshooting skills in Microsoft Office and Office 365
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting printers, faxes, copiers and other office equipment
- Capability of troubleshooting issues with IP cameras, PDAs, time clock systems, and small NAS devices
- Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills of office networking, including network interface cards, switches, routers and network cabling
- Familiar with basic office telephone (VOIP) systems
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource
- Able to lift 40-50 lbs as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree in computer related field or equivalent education/work experience, is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and equipment maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- High attention to detail in planning, reporting and execution of assigned work
- Must have good time management skills for daily task and projects
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment that is consistently evolving