Carthage Veterinary Service is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Administrative Coordinator to join our expanding Business Development team. In this role, you will serve as the center point of coordination and contact within the team and our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business development team and ownership to develop effective operational plans.
- Track progress of clients currently in the pipeline and surface action items.
- Collect technical data, processes, and organizational approaches from Subject Matter Experts.
- Update and maintain prospective and existing client data on a regular basis from various channels.
- Input data into the Business Development List (CRM application) to maintain overall integrity of the data
- Schedule regular follow-ups with internal team members for progress updates.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Conducts market research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Write and distribute agenda, proposals, quotes and other documents for internal/external meetings.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Coordinate and arrange client events, meetings and appointments.
- Follow up with potential clients and address their hesitations or concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including some department-specific clerical duties.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational and time management skills with emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions, balance multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with individuals at all levels both internal and external to the company
- Quick learner that can thoroughly understand all the products and services the company offers.
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience working in a CRM software or database preferred.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an administrative or management role.
- Experience in swine industry is a plus.